- Insert the chest strap through the metal loop
- Attach the chest strap onto its own velcro lining. Note: Please do not attach the chest strap to the side velcro where the name patches are attached to
- Unbuckle the girth (belly) strap
- Slide HarnessBuddy over your dog's head and buckle up the girth (belly) strap, keep it loose enough that you can easily insert 2 fingers
- Adjust the chest strap if it is too tight or too loose, make sure that you can also insert 2 fingers easily
- Attach name patches, one on each side of the harness
- Woof, woof! Let's go and have some walk!
Still don't get it? Simply check out the short videos below: